Anybody know a spell I can use to kill someone in their sleep? If it matters, I live in Canada. TIA
Your daughter’s toxic boyfriend? Been there, buddy.Anybody know a spell I can use to kill someone in their sleep? If it matters, I live in Canada. TIA
Anybody know a spell I can use to kill someone in their sleep? If it matters, I live in Canada. TIA
Ah. If you’re in Saskatoon, you’re in luck.![]()
Wave a dead chicken over tour head while repeating the following faster and faster-
OhWaa tagu siam.
Whoa! Don’t mess with Jobu’s rum, man!!Sometimes you just have to do it yourself.
![]()
Sometimes you just have to do it yourself.
![]()
How do you feel about voodoo psychics?These people need to make up their minds...yesterday they had spells to kill people.....Today they have spells to bring them back from the dead.. Also, does anybody know what kala jadu is without googling it?
love them....that combination lets you know if your spell is going to work before you even cast it.How do you feel about voodoo psychics?
It’s student’s. Your welcome.Sometimes some here make fun of a Pitt education, but it would seem that their students would at least know how to spell. i.e. for the older "students" whereas the younger ones could rely on spell check..........

BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?