Anybody know a spell I can use to kill someone in their sleep? If it matters, I live in Canada. TIA
Your daughter’s toxic boyfriend? Been there, buddy.Anybody know a spell I can use to kill someone in their sleep? If it matters, I live in Canada. TIA
Anybody know a spell I can use to kill someone in their sleep? If it matters, I live in Canada. TIA
Ah. If you’re in Saskatoon, you’re in luck.![]()
Wave a dead chicken over tour head while repeating the following faster and faster-
OhWaa tagu siam.
Whoa! Don’t mess with Jobu’s rum, man!!Sometimes you just have to do it yourself.
![]()
Sometimes you just have to do it yourself.
![]()
How do you feel about voodoo psychics?These people need to make up their minds...yesterday they had spells to kill people.....Today they have spells to bring them back from the dead.. Also, does anybody know what kala jadu is without googling it?
love them....that combination lets you know if your spell is going to work before you even cast it.How do you feel about voodoo psychics?
It’s student’s. Your welcome.Sometimes some here make fun of a Pitt education, but it would seem that their students would at least know how to spell. i.e. for the older "students" whereas the younger ones could rely on spell check..........

BWI Football
Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?