Anybody know a spell I can use to kill someone in their sleep? If it matters, I live in Canada. TIA
Your daughter’s toxic boyfriend? Been there, buddy.Anybody know a spell I can use to kill someone in their sleep? If it matters, I live in Canada. TIA
Anybody know a spell I can use to kill someone in their sleep? If it matters, I live in Canada. TIA
Ah. If you’re in Saskatoon, you’re in luck.![]()
Wave a dead chicken over tour head while repeating the following faster and faster-
OhWaa tagu siam.
Whoa! Don’t mess with Jobu’s rum, man!!Sometimes you just have to do it yourself.
![]()
Sometimes you just have to do it yourself.
![]()
How do you feel about voodoo psychics?These people need to make up their minds...yesterday they had spells to kill people.....Today they have spells to bring them back from the dead.. Also, does anybody know what kala jadu is without googling it?
love them....that combination lets you know if your spell is going to work before you even cast it.How do you feel about voodoo psychics?
It’s student’s. Your welcome.Sometimes some here make fun of a Pitt education, but it would seem that their students would at least know how to spell. i.e. for the older "students" whereas the younger ones could rely on spell check..........

BWI Football
First Impressions of Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC
BWI
Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
BWI Football
Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis