When Phil sellers said we own the garden. And back then we did. No reason it shouldn't be so!
When Phil sellers said we own the garden. And back then we did. No reason it shouldn't be so!
If we ever really win again, it would be great to go to NY. The NIT finals were a taste of that. But we need to be a top 25 team for that to happen. I'll shoot for .500 firstIt's not the '70s anymore. There's a black market for elite college basketball players that's more challenging than all the other sports, and Rutgers is a small market franchise, so to speak. Lol
I do -saw every game from 73-77. Really believe Eddie should stay. He got our guys open often enough to win- the guys just missed. I believe that will change and Rutgers is on its way if Jordan stays.
I do -saw every game from 73-77. Really believe Eddie should stay. He got our guys open often enough to win- the guys just missed. I believe that will change and Rutgers is on its way if Jordan stays.
It's not the '70s anymore. There's a black market for elite college basketball players that's more challenging than all the other sports, and Rutgers is a small market franchise, so to speak. Lol
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released