When Phil sellers said we own the garden. And back then we did. No reason it shouldn't be so!
When Phil sellers said we own the garden. And back then we did. No reason it shouldn't be so!
If we ever really win again, it would be great to go to NY. The NIT finals were a taste of that. But we need to be a top 25 team for that to happen. I'll shoot for .500 firstIt's not the '70s anymore. There's a black market for elite college basketball players that's more challenging than all the other sports, and Rutgers is a small market franchise, so to speak. Lol
I do -saw every game from 73-77. Really believe Eddie should stay. He got our guys open often enough to win- the guys just missed. I believe that will change and Rutgers is on its way if Jordan stays.
I do -saw every game from 73-77. Really believe Eddie should stay. He got our guys open often enough to win- the guys just missed. I believe that will change and Rutgers is on its way if Jordan stays.
It's not the '70s anymore. There's a black market for elite college basketball players that's more challenging than all the other sports, and Rutgers is a small market franchise, so to speak. Lol
Women's Sports
Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season
On3 Football
The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
High School Football
New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
The Knight Report
Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football