When Phil sellers said we own the garden. And back then we did. No reason it shouldn't be so!
When Phil sellers said we own the garden. And back then we did. No reason it shouldn't be so!
If we ever really win again, it would be great to go to NY. The NIT finals were a taste of that. But we need to be a top 25 team for that to happen. I'll shoot for .500 firstIt's not the '70s anymore. There's a black market for elite college basketball players that's more challenging than all the other sports, and Rutgers is a small market franchise, so to speak. Lol
I do -saw every game from 73-77. Really believe Eddie should stay. He got our guys open often enough to win- the guys just missed. I believe that will change and Rutgers is on its way if Jordan stays.
I do -saw every game from 73-77. Really believe Eddie should stay. He got our guys open often enough to win- the guys just missed. I believe that will change and Rutgers is on its way if Jordan stays.
It's not the '70s anymore. There's a black market for elite college basketball players that's more challenging than all the other sports, and Rutgers is a small market franchise, so to speak. Lol
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana