Apology

JHannibalSmith

All-American
Sep 28, 2006
2,530
7,726
98
While we are apologizing, I apologize for calling this site dogs*** on my other account that day the payment screen came up. Ended up being a glitch.

@jedwar Any chance I could get that ban taken away or reduced? A year is pretty harsh, I feel.
You were banned for calling the site sh*t?! That’s it? If so, then you should rescind your apology. That, in no way, should be a ban worthy offense in this country. They proved you right by banning you bc no decent site would do that. They should apologize to you if that’s all it was.
 
Dec 3, 2024
213
477
62
You were banned for calling the site sh*t?! That’s it? If so, then you should rescind your apology. That, in no way, should be a ban worthy offense in this country. They proved you right by banning you bc no decent site would do that. They should apologize to you if that’s all it was.
Pretty sure I said F this dog S site lol. 1 year ban. Glad to know I'm not the only one who thought it was excessive lol
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball