Looking for a job with the team….
Where's Edward Scissorhands when you need him?Would be a cool job! Too bad I don’t know anything about video editing haha
Still better than me with 0 experienceTook Media in High School….. Almost 30 years ago……![]()
Oh I'm sure, but that's still insanely high, especially for a job AI could completely eliminate or downgrade in 5 years.There is a shite ton of work in that position. I knew the guy who worked it. Never a dull moment.
That's funny.I can hook up a vcr without assistance now. #Applied.
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference