Are we firing Lemonis yet????? ***

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Donald Trump GIF

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I’m so confused right now. We’ve waited too long to fire him. This team keeps winning, clearly despite his best efforts.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
If message board whinging = lame duck coach, 75% of SEC coaches are lame ducks.
I’m talking real life. Contract ends in 25. We are at the crossroads and have to make a decision fairly soon.

Pick one…extend or fire?

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I’m talking real life. Contract ends in 25. We are at the crossroads and have to make a decision fairly soon.

Pick one…extend or fire?
There’s 0% chance we don’t make the postseason at this point. Gotta extend him, barring some massive catastrophe.

This team is legit, minus some dumb coaching mistakes. We’ve been in basically every game all season, and we don’t have a bullpen.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Extend him. His back was to the wall, as it should have been, and he has responded with a competitive team with a chance to have a pretty damn nice season.
And when State starts next year 2-7 in the league because of his past recruiting?

Actually, maybe give him this summer to bring in a Top 5 transfer class, but if he brings in the 30th best transfer class, cut him loose before fall practice and bring in the best available! If he doesn't reload this summer in prep for next season, you cannot afford a 3rd out of 4 years horrible overall and SEC record just because his current team found enough wins to make a regional.

If they go to a Super Regional with this group, yeah, you have to extend him. That would be 3 Supers in his 6 seasons.

Reactions: patdog

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
And when State starts next year 2-7 in the league because of his past recruiting?

Actually, maybe give him this summer to bring in a Top 5 transfer class, but if he brings in the 30th best transfer class, cut him loose before fall practice and bring in the best available! If he doesn't reload this summer in prep for next season, you cannot afford a 3rd out of 4 years horrible overall and SEC record just because his current team found enough wins to make a regional.

If they go to a Super Regional with this group, yeah, you have to extend him. That would be 3 Supers in his 6 seasons.

I love the crowd here that always thinks the best solution is a coaching search. That always works out well for everybody who's unhappy with a coach. ***

This is not a situation where the guy clearly can't get it done. He's proven he can, and he's getting it done decently this year when few thought he could.

Like I said, extend him. He's our coach.

Reactions: Anon1669338224