I think his disease has progressed fairly far.Herbstreit picked Tulsa for his super dog pick and then proceeded to say I don’t know why I picked this as they can’t beat an SEC team.
I hope he develops a disease
Unless you have a pig-headed drunk razorback next to you spilling beer on you, you’ll be fine. That’s what happened to me in 1977Our seating situation lol
CoachingAll these penalties are ridiculous.
The SEC refs have a part in that tooCoaching
Penalties are on the staff
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game