Who is the big time assistant coach they were talking about on KSR this morning?
I hope it is Jai Lucas.
I hope it is Jai Lucas.
He was here and leftWho is the big time assistant coach they were talking about on KSR this morning?
I hope it is Jai Lucas.
Any updates on him? Isn’t he supposed to make a decision very soon?
You’d think we’d know by tomorrow some time. Hope so anyway.Any updates on him? Isn’t he supposed to make a decision very soon?
Right!?!?!? I've been waiting to hear more since yesterday evening. Hope we land him.Any updates on him? Isn’t he supposed to make a decision very soon
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors