.......some of the worst officiating you’ll ever see.
......and Auburn turnovers (over 22 and counting).......some of the worst officiating you’ll ever see.
Yep. Auburn was atrocious, but the refs bent them over the entire game.......and Auburn turnovers (over 22 and counting)
That was a bad call along with the guy from auburn getting pushed down right in front of the ref. I don’t know how you miss thatWhat about the flagrant 1 against auburn for trying to block a dunk.
Higgins is the term for the disease organism.I thought the proper term was “higginsed”
Good.. We need other teams to get royalled screwed. Wish it would happen more.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball