Auburn Twin Bill Game 2

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Walton Goggins GIF by CBS

msudawg200

Feb 1, 2012
I doubt what Downs did was the game plan. The players impact the game as well. It's not just Lemonis and the third base coach running the bases.
I would agree and have used that defense in the past, except the problem is it happens over and over. At some point, the coaches aren’t doing enough to coach those mistakes out of our players.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I doubt what Downs did was the game plan. The players impact the game as well. It's not just Lemonis and the third base coach running the bases.
But they’re the ones coaching those players.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I would agree and have used that defense in the past, except the problem is it happens over and over. At some point, the coaches aren’t doing enough to coach those mistakes out of our players.
I agree that the coaches are ultimately responsible for the results. But that doesn’t mean every mistake on the field is because of bad coaching. Even Nick Saban’s players made mistakes.

This individual case is clearly an example of a player making a mistake. Learn from it, and move on.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I gave the coaches hell because we lost last week. I have to give them credit for winning today when they let our batter hit away instead of bunting with two guys on in the seventh inning.

They were due.