Kentucky fans cheering hard for Auburn.
Kentucky fans cheering hard for Auburn.
Teen? He's f-ing 30!EAD, Teen Wolf.
May be without Okeke though. Gotta win tonight!They’ll be tough to beat for a 3rd time
Don't gloat too much.... Karma can bite us also !
I respect Pearl a lot more after that postgame interview.
Seems like a genuinely good guy.
I’d argue last year’s couldn’t have been much easier.We really need to advance this us the best bracket we have had in ages.
I’d argue last year’s couldn’t have been much easier.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB