Auburn vs UNCheat

al.ksr

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2004
4,141
2,523
113




 

nkuCATfan

All-Conference
Mar 26, 2010
1,992
1,046
0
Sec chant. Does that mean lots of blue in robe crowd? And also, are auburn fans going to help us out too????
 
  • Like
Reactions: MarkPftw

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,040
4,687
113
I guess UNCCheats players can go back to not going to class now.
 

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
Wonder if Roy chastised any Auburn players in the handshake line? You know like the greatest coach in the history of the world.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MarkPftw

TFCat11

Heisman
Mar 25, 2019
6,319
11,694
108
This is shaping up exactly like Duke’s 2010 and 2015 seasons, for Kentucky! Show no Mercy, UK!
 
  • Like
Reactions: MarkPftw

MarkPftw

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
5,262
6,798
96
I respect Pearl a lot more after that postgame interview.
Seems like a genuinely good guy.

He is. I've never understood the hate for Bruce Pearl around here. Yeah, his BBQs, he's freaking full of energy/passionate/etc during games and sometimes it gets a little annoying, I guess..but he's a good dude, cares about his players a ton, has nothing but good things to say about UK and Coach Cal every time he and his teams go up against us, etc.....I'm not a huge fan or whatever but I like the dude.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB