I'm starting to think I'd rather play UNC if we win tonight.
This is not the Auburn we saw earlier this year...this is the Top 5 Auburn from preseason.
Pearl has these guys playing awesome.
That was abysmal. I mean yeah he tied it up but you can't reach over like that derp.Nc over the back, refs call tie up.
Agree over the back!! Terrible call.That was abysmal. I mean yeah he tied it up but you can't reach over like that derp.
AU on fire right now!
I don’t care if auburn is as good as the dream team. I would rather play them on the way to a final four than unc. Could not stomach another loss to them
Absolutely.I don’t care if auburn is as good as the dream team. I would rather play them on the way to a final four than unc. Could not stomach another loss to them
Don’t do this to yourself.I am starting to believe
I'd just as soon to watch either of those bastards lose than to watch Kentucky win.Dook and the University of National Cheating make me sick to my stomach. It’s really unhealthy to hate something as bad as I do those two.
And Willy played WR in high school.Anybody remember the Ricky Blanton led LSU elite 8 game in 1986? Had beaten them 3 t8mes and the. We all know what happened when it mattered
Suicide.Auburn 1 of 6 from the free throw line. :flush:
I would rather see Kentucky win.I'd just as soon to watch either of those bastards lose than to watch Kentucky win.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play