This has to be one of the best Auburn athletics moments that does not involve buying Cam Newton in a generation.
NoRTh caROliNa iS THe hotTesT tEAm iN tHe kuOnTrY—Espn
One can only hopeplease tell me chuck and kenny are on this postgame
This has to be one of the best Auburn athletics moments that does not involve buying Cam Newton in a generation.
I kind of feel bad for UNC...and in other news, I’m a horrible liar.
Gotta love that its UK fans starting it tooLove the SEC crowd chant
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB