BA has us traveling… to Dallas.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
capacity: 3,492

I don’t think a minimum capacity of 5k to host is setting the bar too high.

Reactions: onewoof

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Just me, if we’re going to be a two I’d much rather be paired with a stronger 9-12 national seed than opposite the best team in the country for supers. The goal is CWS, not a super.
Goal is the next round. Anything can happen in any given round. Give me the easiest regional, and let the cookie crumble from there.

I do slightly bend on this rule when it comes to holding your ace in a regional if you have a significantly weaker #4 seed and you are the host.

But top seeds routinely get toppled in regional. I assume take that risk once we get there.

Reactions: patdog

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
You just eliminated a lot of schools from hosting. NCAA rightly doesn’t care about stadium size. If you earn it on the field, you can host if you have any kind of halfway decent facility.
I understand. I disagree with you and the NCAA’s low bar for hosting. This is an NCAA championship event. The standard should be high. Programs that want to host can build better facilities.

We used to host as the two seed. Why wouldn’t the NCAA want to have their championship events at the best possible stadiums?

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I understand. I disagree with you and the NCAA’s low bar for hosting. This is an NCAA championship event. The standard should be high. Programs that want to host can build better facilities.

We used to host as the two seed. Why wouldn’t the NCAA want to have their championship events at the best possible stadiums?
Let’s go! Play baseball where they care about baseball! #theDude #theBox

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
If we can’t host, DBU is a dream scenario for me! Easy 30 minute all highway drive and a beautiful view. If those four are really the lineup, that might be worth an all session ticket.

Reactions: eckie1

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I’m not expecting this to happen but don’t hate on DBU’s stadium. It’s small but actually pretty nice. Like would not even be worst stadium in the SEC.

Reactions: Dawgg and eckie1