Kentucky reaches out. But I’m interested in the “ a Kentucky assistant reached out” that means they are already have things in place or pretty much done
Stats don't look great.I have no clue if the miller kid is any good or not
According to 247sports.com, he's a top-12 Center. I'd rather have Williams from Drexel, Omoruyi from Rutgers, or Osobor from Utah St.Stats don't look great.
I mean, he's a PF/C. Of the top-12 Centers in the portal, he has the fourth highest 3P%, behind Porter (Pepperdine), Reed, Jr. (Michigan), and Williams (Drexel).Room for improvement w 3pt% but you can see the…(deep breath)…’potential’ from his highlight. Dude is longgg and has really good handles and footwork for his size. Will be a Jr so you get 2 years of him (which is what I’ve said all along of how you navigate the portal in this new era of recruiting. Go get guys transferring as Fr/So so you have a better chance of continuity and keeping them 2-3 years)
Yeah. If he’s playing C then he’s a huge weapon w his ball skills and attacking ability off the bounce. He was even leading breaks. If he’s at the 4 then the shooting becomes more of a concern if we are running 4 out (5out counting the C at the top of the key often)I mean, he's a PF/C. Of the top-12 Centers in the portal, he has the fourth highest 3P%, behind Porter (Pepperdine), Reed, Jr. (Michigan), and Williams (Drexel).
Miller has a higher defensive rating than Reed, Jr. and Porter.
As opposed to a bench of 5-stars who don't know their role.UK fans are going to have to get used to having a bench with .... role players again.
it was changed back to a ? mark.Crystal Ball to K State
Yikes. Almost literally nothing there that is worth a Kentucky contact.Baba Miller (Florida St.):
FG%: 45
2P%: 58
3P%: 28
FT%: 53
TRB: 4.5
AST: 1.2
STL: 0.8
BLK: 0.9
TOV: 1.5
PTS: 6.6
Baba Miller Highlights
He's a Center. I'd take him as a backup with good ballhandling skills and pretty high defensive rating.Thought we wanted shooters?
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals