I'm sure he will go but he sure didn't look healthy when he came back. I think he will drop quite a bit, but someone will take him in the lottery. If I had a decision between him and Knox I am taking Knox.Wonder if Porter will announce or return for his soph year at Mizzou and prove he’s healthy and a lottery pick?
Man, I kinda think he comes back. Call me crazy, but I think the prospect of a full season with his brother will seal the deal.Wonder if Porter will announce or return for his soph year at Mizzou and prove he’s healthy and a lottery pick?
Wonder if Porter will announce or return for his soph year at Mizzou and prove he’s healthy and a lottery pick?
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’