Baseball Prediction Thread - State @ USM

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,532
22,329
113
 

JackShephard

Senior
Sep 27, 2011
1,728
879
113
I'll get a lot of hate, but I think we lose. 9-5 or so. I just think the UCLA game gives us a hangover, we've spent a lot of time traveling since Sunday, and USM is always trying to prove something when they play us or Ole Miss. It's THE game for them, until post season, and it's just another midweek game for us. They're really good this year too.
 

NukeDogg

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2022
1,064
1,392
113
I'll get a lot of hate, but I think we lose. 9-5 or so. I just think the UCLA game gives us a hangover, we've spent a lot of time traveling since Sunday, and USM is always trying to prove something when they play us or Ole Miss. It's THE game for them, until post season, and it's just another midweek game for us. They're really good this year too.
Wouldn't surprise or hurt me one iota if this happens, but I just can't pick them to beat us ever.

Dogs win 7-5.
 

dog99walker

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2021
1,769
2,345
113
Did y’all know that Southern has won the last five in Pete Taylor? It’s time to change that trend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TTKADawg
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor