Baseball Prediction Thread - State @ USM

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,545
22,342
113
 

JackShephard

Senior
Sep 27, 2011
1,729
882
113
I'll get a lot of hate, but I think we lose. 9-5 or so. I just think the UCLA game gives us a hangover, we've spent a lot of time traveling since Sunday, and USM is always trying to prove something when they play us or Ole Miss. It's THE game for them, until post season, and it's just another midweek game for us. They're really good this year too.
 

NukeDogg

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2022
1,064
1,392
113
I'll get a lot of hate, but I think we lose. 9-5 or so. I just think the UCLA game gives us a hangover, we've spent a lot of time traveling since Sunday, and USM is always trying to prove something when they play us or Ole Miss. It's THE game for them, until post season, and it's just another midweek game for us. They're really good this year too.
Wouldn't surprise or hurt me one iota if this happens, but I just can't pick them to beat us ever.

Dogs win 7-5.
 

dog99walker

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2021
1,772
2,347
113
Did y’all know that Southern has won the last five in Pete Taylor? It’s time to change that trend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TTKADawg
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?