Basepath Blunder Bingo

Thebulldogcountry1

Nov 6, 2022
Someone's gonna have to explain that one to me. I had stepped away for a bit and missed the play last weekend. How does that even work?
We have actually lost two runners on the bases this year on walks.

The first was Hujsak when he thought he was being forced home on a walk, but there wasn’t a runner behind him.

This past weekend, Downs slid past the base stealing on a walk. He had the free base up until second, but once he slid past, he was a live runner.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006

The first was Hujsak when he thought he was being forced home on a walk, but there wasn’t a runner behind him.

This past weekend, Downs slid past the base stealing on a walk. He had the free base up until second, but once he slid past, he was a live runner.

Wild, wasn't aware of the rule so seeing it on the box score was pretty confusing. I remember the Hujsak blunder.

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022

Make that worse is Hujsak stole third if I recall correctly 🤦🏻‍♂️

The Downs episode is just a continuation of the folly at second.

Reactions: thekimmer

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Well, softball just had a double play turned on them with a runner on 3rd and one out on a ground ball to SS. Just trash *** base running.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
These two could replace any weaker squares

Back pick from catcher on first

back pick from catcher on second