calling on all sheeples to come on here and defend the kind of shape the child sniffer has put our country in......facts only please, which will make your task much much harder
This will be fun .calling on all sheeples to come on here and defend the kind of shape the child sniffer has put our country in......facts only please, which will make your task much much harder
it WOULD have, but the having to bring facts to the discussion probably ended it before it started........BBBBBBAAAAAHHHHHThis will be fun .
'Ya know, I wondered myself where my "real" voters were? Never expected the fake ones to show up!None of them will. They are too obsessed with President Trump. That's the only person they post about. It's hilarious lol
I'm not happy about what Biden's doing, but since I can't smile I don't careMoe is too busy still trying to shame Trump to worry about Biden destroying the United States.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 10-6
WV Sports Basketball
WVU basketball returns just 22% of its scoring. How will it replace it?
WV Sports Football
Where WVU football ranks in the national stats after Week 5
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez ready to ‘scrape it all down to the studs’ on WVU defense
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge creates unique exhibition slate in build up to the basketball season