calling on all sheeples to come on here and defend the kind of shape the child sniffer has put our country in......facts only please, which will make your task much much harder
This will be fun .calling on all sheeples to come on here and defend the kind of shape the child sniffer has put our country in......facts only please, which will make your task much much harder
it WOULD have, but the having to bring facts to the discussion probably ended it before it started........BBBBBBAAAAAHHHHHThis will be fun .
'Ya know, I wondered myself where my "real" voters were? Never expected the fake ones to show up!None of them will. They are too obsessed with President Trump. That's the only person they post about. It's hilarious lol
I'm not happy about what Biden's doing, but since I can't smile I don't careMoe is too busy still trying to shame Trump to worry about Biden destroying the United States.
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
WV Sports Football
JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
WV Sports Baseball
West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges