calling on all sheeples to come on here and defend the kind of shape the child sniffer has put our country in......facts only please, which will make your task much much harder
This will be fun .calling on all sheeples to come on here and defend the kind of shape the child sniffer has put our country in......facts only please, which will make your task much much harder
it WOULD have, but the having to bring facts to the discussion probably ended it before it started........BBBBBBAAAAAHHHHHThis will be fun .
'Ya know, I wondered myself where my "real" voters were? Never expected the fake ones to show up!None of them will. They are too obsessed with President Trump. That's the only person they post about. It's hilarious lol
I'm not happy about what Biden's doing, but since I can't smile I don't careMoe is too busy still trying to shame Trump to worry about Biden destroying the United States.
WV Sports Football
Observations: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
With struggles on defense, West Virginia offense must avoid pressing
WV Sports Football
By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona