BBM LIVE Thread

gbl97

All-American
Mar 12, 2002
3,656
5,568
113
Wow the floor graphics synced to the music is a game changer.
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
I won't rag on the women's team. You'd get a very empty arena if it is just their own BBM. Let them see what it's like to get a sold out arena like the men do. Help them with recruiting as well. It's not that long to watch.

I pay attention to the cheer team more than others because I raised a daughter in cheer from elementary all the way through high school. Cheer looked pretty rough this year compared to the past. Hopefully just nerves.

I don't know if they showed many hype videos for the men beforehand. I enjoy those. Other than the floor, this seems more laid back than the Calipari years. At least on TV.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mozzie
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble