BBM LIVE Thread

gbl97

All-American
Mar 12, 2002
3,656
5,568
113
Wow the floor graphics synced to the music is a game changer.
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
I won't rag on the women's team. You'd get a very empty arena if it is just their own BBM. Let them see what it's like to get a sold out arena like the men do. Help them with recruiting as well. It's not that long to watch.

I pay attention to the cheer team more than others because I raised a daughter in cheer from elementary all the way through high school. Cheer looked pretty rough this year compared to the past. Hopefully just nerves.

I don't know if they showed many hype videos for the men beforehand. I enjoy those. Other than the floor, this seems more laid back than the Calipari years. At least on TV.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mozzie
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud