Same here. I found myself not caring about it the last few years.I haven't watched this in years. So I just tuned in. That dude with the 1970s hair seems pretty cool.
He may have decided not to detract from Pope's first official night. If so, class move.What happened with Rick? Did it not happen like we thought?
We actually might have MAKERS.Watching the guys in the background, they are not missing many threes.
Just sayin'.
We actually might have MAKERS.
I just like hearing CMP's energy.
If he does, build the statue. He'd be practically immortal here at that point.Pope gonna pull a Tubby and win the title his first year.
Are we blaming the misses on the floor?
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble