Same here. I found myself not caring about it the last few years.I haven't watched this in years. So I just tuned in. That dude with the 1970s hair seems pretty cool.
He may have decided not to detract from Pope's first official night. If so, class move.What happened with Rick? Did it not happen like we thought?
We actually might have MAKERS.Watching the guys in the background, they are not missing many threes.
Just sayin'.
We actually might have MAKERS.
I just like hearing CMP's energy.
If he does, build the statue. He'd be practically immortal here at that point.Pope gonna pull a Tubby and win the title his first year.
Are we blaming the misses on the floor?
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights