Man, even their misses aren't bad. They're rim outs or just slightly off.
Might want to summon a minor Daffy.
She was the only honest one!lol FIVE.
What a catch though haha.Lol at the trophy breaking
He might break the UK recordPerry wins the 3pt contest but MAN.
Noah and Perry are near automatic out there.
6’6” & 200+ and can shoot the lights out. So glad he’s a wildcat.That kid was headed to South Carolina while we signed bricklayers. Thanks chicken man.
Wild, never thought I'd see it.Rick Pitino.....
Wearing UK COLORS.
I'll be damn.
And a speech too? Topsy turvy world.Well - surreal moment - Pitino gets his moment…glad to see it!
That was AWESOME!!I love Rick Pitino, always will. He bleeds UK regardless of what he's done or said.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!