Man, even their misses aren't bad. They're rim outs or just slightly off.
Might want to summon a minor Daffy.
She was the only honest one!lol FIVE.
What a catch though haha.Lol at the trophy breaking
He might break the UK recordPerry wins the 3pt contest but MAN.
Noah and Perry are near automatic out there.
6’6” & 200+ and can shoot the lights out. So glad he’s a wildcat.That kid was headed to South Carolina while we signed bricklayers. Thanks chicken man.
Wild, never thought I'd see it.Rick Pitino.....
Wearing UK COLORS.
I'll be damn.
And a speech too? Topsy turvy world.Well - surreal moment - Pitino gets his moment…glad to see it!
That was AWESOME!!I love Rick Pitino, always will. He bleeds UK regardless of what he's done or said.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine