Bednar

maroonmania

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2008
11,354
1,143
113
For sure. Hope we can get him in the weekend starting rotation soon.

Wish we would go Macleod, Bednar and Fristoe. I still don't trust EC. I mean even against EM he started Saturday's game in the 1st inning hitting 2 batters. We are really going to trust him to start with the pressure of a series in Baton Rouge? I'm just not seeing it.
 

Willow Grove Dawg

All-American
Nov 3, 2016
8,417
6,106
113
Wish we would go Macleod, Bednar and Fristoe. I still don't trust EC. I mean even against EM he started Saturday's
game in the 1st inning hitting 2 batters. We are really going to trust him to start with the pressure of a series in Baton Rouge? I'm just not seeing it.

This needs to be the rotation
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
Wish we would go Macleod, Bednar and Fristoe. I still don't trust EC. I mean even against EM he started Saturday's game in the 1st inning hitting 2 batters. We are really going to trust him to start with the pressure of a series in Baton Rouge? I'm just not seeing it.

I agree with that rotation. I actually think we may see it next weekend.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,692
24,548
113
I don’t think we would have started EC yesterday if the decision was to drop him out of the rotation regardless of his performance.

Im bringing Bednar out of the pen for the time being.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina