For sure. Hope we can get him in the weekend starting rotation soon.
Wish we would go Macleod, Bednar and Fristoe. I still don't trust EC. I mean even against EM he started Saturday's
game in the 1st inning hitting 2 batters. We are really going to trust him to start with the pressure of a series in Baton Rouge? I'm just not seeing it.
Wish we would go Macleod, Bednar and Fristoe. I still don't trust EC. I mean even against EM he started Saturday's game in the 1st inning hitting 2 batters. We are really going to trust him to start with the pressure of a series in Baton Rouge? I'm just not seeing it.
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina