Begok

Catsfan29

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2016
1,048
1,095
113
Found your Twitter account

 

H00SIER-Cat

All-Conference
Dec 6, 2016
2,074
4,880
0
Related story...I haven't eaten at a Long John Silvers for more than 30 years. The last two times their fish made me sick as a BEGOK!

The getting sick part is true BTW.
On the subject of seafood:

I highly recommend the Black Pelican in Kitty Hawk NC, Whaley's in Edisto, SC and Katie's Seafood House in Galveston, Texas.

Yes Long John Silvers is straight garbage
 
  • Like
Reactions: *CatinIL*

Blueworld_3.0

Heisman
Sep 23, 2008
14,131
11,260
113
Until we come up with something better...I'm all in on BEGOK!
Honestly, it does a pretty good job of describing Calipari.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB