Begok

Catsfan29

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2016
1,048
1,095
113
Found your Twitter account

 

H00SIER-Cat

All-Conference
Dec 6, 2016
2,074
4,880
0
Related story...I haven't eaten at a Long John Silvers for more than 30 years. The last two times their fish made me sick as a BEGOK!

The getting sick part is true BTW.
On the subject of seafood:

I highly recommend the Black Pelican in Kitty Hawk NC, Whaley's in Edisto, SC and Katie's Seafood House in Galveston, Texas.

Yes Long John Silvers is straight garbage
 
  • Like
Reactions: *CatinIL*

Blueworld_3.0

Heisman
Sep 23, 2008
14,131
11,260
113
Until we come up with something better...I'm all in on BEGOK!
Honestly, it does a pretty good job of describing Calipari.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
  4. 04 KSR Football NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
  5. 05 KSR Football Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game