best commentator duo for tournament?

dawgflo

Nov 17, 2021
My interest in games not involving the dawgs is greatly influenced by the commentators? Who is your duo?

Duo from last night is one of my favorites. I prefer Kyle Peterson over McDonald.

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
My interest in games not involving the dawgs is greatly influenced by the commentators? Who is your duo?

Duo from last night is one of my favorites. I prefer Kyle Peterson over McDonald.
Man if there were a law saying that no one but Kyle Peterson and Ben McDonald could call a college baseball game, it wouldn’t hurt my feelings one bit. I think Todd Walker does a nice job, too.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I love Burke.

Hart gets on my nerves trying to be funny the entire game. Not only do I not find him funny, it is nonstop.

Reactions: FlotownDawg

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I love Burke.

Hart gets on my nerves trying to be funny the entire game. Not only do I not find him funny, it is nonstop.
I’m glad somebody agrees with me about Tom Hart. He thinks he is funny but it’s just cringy most of the time. He’s much better doing football because it’s faster pace and he doesn’t have to fill time with his dumb jokes or non sequeters nearly as much.

Reactions: pseudonym

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Y'all obviously find baseball games much more exciting than I do if you want the commentators to talk about the game rather than avocados and pine trees.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Kyle Peterson on his jobs he had for the summer, “Reliable Lawn Care, but we didn’t live up to our name….” I identify with “my dad told me I had to get a job.” And some of you only want to talk about baseball??? Sounds like some of you need to remove the stick from your butt.

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
I like Peterson and Hart, but wouldn't mind at all if KP was with a different play by play guy. Hart definitely was off the rails last night.

Reactions: [email protected]

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Y’all need to watch other leagues if you think we’ve got it bad. Hart and Neal are both totally fine lead guys.

Mike Monaco has done some CWS games the last couple of years and I have really liked him. A big improvement over Ravech, IMO.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
So you enjoyed the "favorite game of chase" and "ring around the rosey"? That's about the point I hit mute. They were just cashing a check.

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
Burke is one of the worst at ending sentences with the self-affirming ",right?". Over and over and over and over. Makes him hard to listen to.

WGWFA

Oct 12, 2021
This thread tells me some of you are paying attention to who is talking rather than the actual game.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
I've yet to figure out how to do that. I guess I'm just old and dumb.
If listening to broadcast through MState app on phone, it’s usually a couple to several seconds behind tv. Just pause the stream on tv for a bit, then fast forward or rewind until you get it in sync.

Actual radio is a couple seconds ahead of tv, so that’s not really syncable, at least I can’t do it.