Betting question

Sep 2, 2008
7
0
0
Any gamblers out there wanna throw some good bets for this weekend at me? I don't see many games that excite me, but for some reason I like USM + 17.5. Thoughts?
 

TilloDawg

Redshirt
May 26, 2006
1,442
0
0
I like USM +17.5 also....hadn't pulled the trigger yet though. Here's a few more I like.......

Notre Dame
Michigan
W Virginia
Pitt
Oklahoma

and the Saints and the Cowboys over the toal.
 
Sep 2, 2008
7
0
0
Yea I really like the Oklahoma game too. It seems like every time I see East Carolina play good it's at home though, and I don't have it in front of me but I think that's where there game vs West Virginia is this weekend. Surely they wont win two big games in a row
 

rebelrouseri

Redshirt
Jan 24, 2007
1,460
0
0
Ga. Tech @ -7 BC = Ga. Tech;
WVU -8 @ ECU = WVU;
USM @ -17.5 AU = Southern;
Tex Tech. -10.5 @ Nev. = Tech;
OSU @ -16.5 PSU = OSU.
 

ShrubDog

Redshirt
Apr 13, 2008
5,307
3
38
Rice +4 @ Memphis
USF -14 @ UCF
La. Tech @ Kansas -21
San Jose Cuervo State @ Nebraska -26

bank
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense