Betting question

Sep 2, 2008
7
0
0
Any gamblers out there wanna throw some good bets for this weekend at me? I don't see many games that excite me, but for some reason I like USM + 17.5. Thoughts?
 

TilloDawg

Redshirt
May 26, 2006
1,442
0
0
I like USM +17.5 also....hadn't pulled the trigger yet though. Here's a few more I like.......

Notre Dame
Michigan
W Virginia
Pitt
Oklahoma

and the Saints and the Cowboys over the toal.
 
Sep 2, 2008
7
0
0
Yea I really like the Oklahoma game too. It seems like every time I see East Carolina play good it's at home though, and I don't have it in front of me but I think that's where there game vs West Virginia is this weekend. Surely they wont win two big games in a row
 

rebelrouseri

Redshirt
Jan 24, 2007
1,460
0
0
Ga. Tech @ -7 BC = Ga. Tech;
WVU -8 @ ECU = WVU;
USM @ -17.5 AU = Southern;
Tex Tech. -10.5 @ Nev. = Tech;
OSU @ -16.5 PSU = OSU.
 

ShrubDog

Redshirt
Apr 13, 2008
5,307
3
38
Rice +4 @ Memphis
USF -14 @ UCF
La. Tech @ Kansas -21
San Jose Cuervo State @ Nebraska -26

bank
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more