Bidenomics/reality

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Oh yeah, here comes the human trafficking nonsense, as if that's such a huge thing. Was that one Katie Britt was so upset about, that happened in 2007 under George Bush -- but of course, Biden was to blame! Biden's the one destroying the world!

If you only get your news from News max or the Fox Liars Channel, I can see why you have a twisted view of the world. Content on Fox is intended to enrage you, and they are very successful at riling you up over every little bit of nonsense they can dream up. You are being manipulated -- and all the while are told it';s really the other news channels are the ones doing the brainwashing of the left BTW anyone who thinks Donald Trump was anything but an incompetent doofus as a President has a lot of catching up to do.
you really are clueless about the world.
News flash for you; human trafficking is just behind the drug trade in total dollar value.

You are a low information person.

I have yet to see you post anything here that smacks of facts. Just your feelings.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Trump said he would build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. He didn't build a wall and Mexico laughed in his face. If that's your idea of greatness, you need to re-think your ambitions.
Actually, he did build a wall. where you been? And if not for dem interference would have built more of it. Are you faulting him because it was not completed? Is that your point?

DP'4'Life

May 11, 2023
Sorry, but good leaders like Biden can't negotiate with cheats and liars who are only in Congress to benefit themselves. First the goofballs on the right wanted to tie money to aid Ukraine and Taiwan to the border bill. Then they wouldn't negotiate the border bill. Your clowns on congress just want to keep moving the goalposts, blocking anything substantive from getting done and then pointing at Biden and saying "Look! He isn't getting anything done! Let's kick him out!"
Are you practicing for your next gig as Biden's press secretary?

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017
News flash for you; human trafficking is just behind the drug trade in total dollar value.

I have yet to see you post anything here that smacks of facts. Just your feelings.
@Torch901 comes a close 2nd to @troypwr as the most idiotic ideological leftist on this board. Both are total fucktards.

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Actually, he did build a wall. where you been? And if not for dem interference would have built more of it. Are you faulting him because it was not completed? Is that your point?
So why didnt Trump issue and Executive Order to finish building the wall ? Seems to be your go to on Biden’s issues.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
So why didnt Trump issue and Executive Order to finish building the wall ? Seems to be your go to on Biden’s issues.
Democrats did not officially stop the building. They could not do that. They blocked the funding.

Here is a question I have for you.
Why are open borders the position of choice for the Democrat party?
I know what conservatives think the reason is, but was does a liberal think is the reason?

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017

There is 1 really easy change that can be made and 1 that is harder, but must be done.

First, stop paying out SS benefits to people above a certain income/liquid wealth level. Defined as cash flow from all other sources (pensions, annuities, IRA, etc.) and liquid wealth (everything other than the primary residence = you get 1 house only to be excluded).
The only debate is what is the threshold.

Second, fix the fraud problems. How many people are collecting SS because they are supposedly injured? How many people are collecting for dead people? How many illegals are collecting with stolen credentials?

Before you start raising the retirment age and raising taxes, fix these two things.
Answer this; Why do our politicians not want to address these two issues?

Reactions: CrownoftheValley

DP'4'Life

May 11, 2023
There is 1 really easy change that can be made and 1 that is harder, but must be done.

First, stop paying out SS benefits to people above a certain income/liquid wealth level
. Defined as cash flow from all other sources (pensions, annuities, IRA, etc.) and liquid wealth (everything other than the primary residence = you get 1 house only to be excluded).
The only debate is what is the threshold.

Second, fix the fraud problems. How many people are collecting SS because they are supposedly injured? How many people are collecting for dead people? How many illegals are collecting with stolen credentials?

Before you start raising the retirment age and raising taxes, fix these two things.
Answer this; Why do our politicians not want to address these two issues?
So, basically stealing, right? Anyone who has spent their working years paying into SS should receive benefits upon retirement - otherwise it's just theft by the government.

How about we stop funding foreign wars and all of the other wasted pork spending in DC before stealing from Americans who paid into it throughout their working years?

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
So, basically stealing, right? Anyone who has spent their working years paying into SS should receive benefits upon retirement - otherwise it's just theft by the government.

How about we stop funding foreign wars and all of the other wasted pork spending in DC before stealing from Americans who paid into it throughout their working years?
all that funding of foreign was is a drop in the bucket.
I am pretty sure someone who has millions in cash/liquid assets is not going to miss their monthly SS check.

If you are happy to pay more taxes instead, then sure, that is probably what is going to happen anyway.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Trump built just 52 miles of NEW primary border barriers — the first impediment people encounter if they’re trying to cross the southern border with Mexico, where there were none before. Trump said he built 500 miles but roughly 400 of these were REPLACEMENTS of smaller, dilapidated barriers. Replacement barriers and secondary barriers that are behind primary barriers don’t add additional miles to the southern border’s total coverage. Bottom line, Trump’s full of shiiit like always.

And oh yeah, why didn’t Mexico pay for any of this?

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Trump built just 52 miles of NEW primary border barriers — the first impediment people encounter if they’re trying to cross the southern border with Mexico, where there were none before. Trump said he built 500 miles but roughly 400 of these were REPLACEMENTS of smaller, dilapidated barriers. Replacement barriers and secondary barriers that are behind primary barriers don’t add additional miles to the southern border’s total coverage. Bottom line, Trump’s full of shiiit like always.

And oh yeah, why didn’t Mexico pay for any of this?
So. He built 400 miles got it.
And dems stopped the funding.
Got it

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020

Sorry to see you have been brainwashed by the right wing's disinformation machine, or at least seriously deluded.. Are you getting your information on sex trafficking from Sound of Freedom? Or just Katie Britt? Unlike the crap depicted in that film, most sex trafficking victims are not kidnapped by strangers, they know the people who were using them. I understand how the old pressure can skyrocket seeing things like that, Kind of like hearing about how Hillary Clinton was running a sex trafficking business out of as pizzeria in Washington. And it's all Joe Biden's fault, right? Because he wants this to happen!!!

Talk about low information. Like Fox News has never been caught in a lie -- or have you conveniently forgotten about the $787 million they paid to Dominion? There is so much bullshiiit being spewed by the right, it is sometimes hard to disspell all of it. But yeah, believe what 2000 Mules tell you, like they are the gospels of truth. And of course, the easy answer for a low IQ person like yourself is just to blindly trust the right wing ecosphere, not matter how crazy their conspiracy theories are.

Oh and Trump really won the 2020 election, didn't he? Ha ha ha ha ha

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
More selective interpretation from what amounts to a low information voter. And you have the unmitigated gall to accuse someone else of that.
Did he build it or not? Answer: YES.
Have you ever been to the border? or seen photos of that old wall? I am sure you know what the word "dilapidated" means?

Reactions: Pudly76

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Sorry to see you have been brainwashed by the right wing's disinformation machine, or at least seriously deluded.. Are you getting your information on sex trafficking from Sound of Freedom? Or just Katie Britt? Unlike the crap depicted in that film, most sex trafficking victims are not kidnapped by strangers, they know the people who were using them. I understand how the old pressure can skyrocket seeing things like that, Kind of like hearing about how Hillary Clinton was running a sex trafficking business out of as pizzeria in Washington. And it's all Joe Biden's fault, right? Because he wants this to happen!!!

Talk about low information. Like Fox News has never been caught in a lie -- or have you conveniently forgotten about the $787 million they paid to Dominion? There is so much bullshiiit being spewed by the right, it is sometimes hard to disspell all of it. But yeah, believe what 2000 Mules tell you, like they are the gospels of truth. And of course, the easy answer for a low IQ person like yourself is just to blindly trust the right wing ecosphere, not matter how crazy their conspiracy theories are.

Oh and Trump really won the 2020 election, didn't he? Ha ha ha ha ha
when did i ever say fox news has not lied?

Before you start sounding off on a topic you know nothing about, go educate yourself.
you don't care, so you won't. so let me post some quick stats for you and I will wait for you to say "sorry, I was wrong"

• Today, there are 49.6 million people in modern slavery worldwide and 35% of them are children. (ILO,United Nations)
  • Sex trafficking is the most common type of trafficking in the U.S. (Polaris)
  • There were 88 million child sexual abuse material (CSAM) files reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) tip line in 2022.
  • Child sex trafficking has been reported in all 50 U.S. states. (NCMEC)
  • Human trafficking is a $150 billion industry. (UNICEF)
  • Human trafficking is the second most profitable illegal industry in the U.S. (UNICEF)

Reactions: 4thamp1 and Pudly76

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
when did i ever say fox news has not lied?

Before you start sounding off on a topic you know nothing about, go educate yourself.
you don't care, so you won't. so let me post some quick stats for you and I will wait for you to say "sorry, I was wrong"

• Today, there are 49.6 million people in modern slavery worldwide and 35% of them are children. (ILO,United Nations)
  • Sex trafficking is the most common type of trafficking in the U.S. (Polaris)
  • There were 88 million child sexual abuse material (CSAM) files reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) tip line in 2022.
  • Child sex trafficking has been reported in all 50 U.S. states. (NCMEC)
  • Human trafficking is a $150 billion industry. (UNICEF)
  • Human trafficking is the second most profitable illegal industry in the U.S. (UNICEF)
Meh, you're just buying into the mass hysteria surrounding this subject, fanned by the Q'Anon nuts . In America, it is hardly a problem, in fact most of these so-called child sex trafficking cases are nothing more than custody battles between bitter parents.

Merlin4SC

Jun 23, 2021
Tell me your training in assessing mental health patients. Oh you have none! Then let's sit back and draw judgments!

Of course, this whole subject connects back to the 2016 campaign when a few shrinks were trying to judge Trump's mental competence, and were warned by the American Psychiatric Assoc. that even among mental health professionals it is unethical to assess someone's mental condition without a full comprehensive examination -- by qualified medical professionals.
That's exactly what the nation needs and wants, so get some outside pros everyone accepts and give him the freakin test already!
Why do you assume I have cognitive issues? Because I point out the deficiencies of your arguments? BTW, I take them all the time, including every 6 months for the FAA or they wouldn't let me fly jets.

Last edited:

Merlin4SC

Jun 23, 2021
@Torch901 comes a close 2nd to @troypwr as the most idiotic ideological leftist on this board. Both are total fucktards
Torch is desperately trying to be a useful idiot, but does no research for his cause. So he's just really a mere sociopath with anger issues, having to retort to every stupid little thing with banal trite mindless often irrelevant lashing out. Definite anger issues with mercurial unstable profane outbursts. Perhaps since they haven't taken Trump down yet he's just hammered when he posts too much.

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Poor guys can’t generate any interest. Now lib publishers are walking away.. hahahahaha

Reactions: Ride Fly

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Oh I don't know, maybe that profits are up? It's OK if you don't really understand.
And your comment about inflation?
Trying to figure out how ignorant you are
Meh, you're just buying into the mass hysteria surrounding this subject, fanned by the Q'Anon nuts . In America, it is hardly a problem, in fact most of these so-called child sex trafficking cases are nothing more than custody battles between bitter parents.
Hardly a problem?
You did not.click on any of those links.

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
And your comment about inflation?
Trying to figure out how ignorant you are

Hardly a problem?
You did not.click on any of those links.

This is exactly why we can only laugh at you morons anymore. Aren't you conjobs b!tching and moaning about higher prices? Please explain how if prices are up across the board how profits can be at an all time high? It's called price gauging, you buffoon.

Latest posts