Bidenomics/reality

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
This is exactly why we can only laugh at you morons anymore. Aren't you conjobs b!tching and moaning about higher prices? Please explain how if prices are up across the board how profits can be at an all time high? It's called price gauging, you buffoon.
You failed your spelling test, yet you’re giving us an Econ lecture?

you’re as dumb as jojo and his knobpolisher Kamala.

Reactions: jaycee993

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
This is exactly why we can only laugh at you morons anymore. Aren't you conjobs b!tching and moaning about higher prices? Please explain how if prices are up across the board how profits can be at an all time high? It's called price gauging, you buffoon.
so, wait. You don't think prices are up? You think all the economic reports are lies?
Is that your theory?

Let's assume for a moment you are not that much of a bafoon but only ignorant to business and finance.
Here you. a 101 on pricing for you, free of charge.
- Higher prices drive up my COGS (cost of good sold in case you don't know) and what used to cost me $.75 to make is now $1
- I used to sell my product for $1.50, making $.75 on each item
- I have to sell at a higher price to maintain profits, but I am also able to raise prices even more because my customers are getting used to it and so I charge $2 and now I make $1 on every item I sell

Now, I could go to a 102 level course and explain to you about COGS and their inputs into the products being sold and the cumulative effect of input prices and the escalator to the output item.

Now, forget all of that.
If the corporations that sell to consumers are price gauging (whatever the hell that means), is that not still inflation?

Again, What the hell is your point?

• Haha
Reactions: Pudly76

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
so, wait. You don't think prices are up? You think all the economic reports are lies?
Is that your theory?

Let's assume for a moment you are not that much of a bafoon but only ignorant to business and finance.
Here you. a 101 on pricing for you, free of charge.
- Higher prices drive up my COGS (cost of good sold in case you don't know) and what used to cost me $.75 to make is now $1
- I used to sell my product for $1.50, making $.75 on each item
- I have to sell at a higher price to maintain profits, but I am also able to raise prices even more because my customers are getting used to it and so I charge $2 and now I make $1 on every item I sell

Now, I could go to a 102 level course and explain to you about COGS and their inputs into the products being sold and the cumulative effect of input prices and the escalator to the output item.

Now, forget all of that.
If the corporations that sell to consumers are price gauging (whatever the hell that means), is that not still inflation?

Again, What the hell is your point?

"My customers are getting used to it" :ROFLMAO: It's like trying to discuss things with a monkey. Economic reports simply aren't sharing the entire picture. Prices are high and profits are high. Why is that so difficult for you to grasp? You cannot have record high profits when costs are high. The answer, costs are moderate but price gauging is producing higher profits. The pandemic started much of it with less supply, raising prices. Prices stayed the same or increased as supply/cost eased. --> RECORD PROFITS

What's the first thing you dipchits do? Blame Dems. :ROFLMAO: It's all Biden's fault!!! Please explain how that's so, Professor Numbnuts. You can't make this ish up. Now kindly go sit in the corner with your teammates from Trump University's basket weaving squad. Jesus flocking Christ you fools are mindless and loving it.

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
"My customers are getting used to it" :ROFLMAO: It's like trying to discuss things with a monkey. Economic reports simply aren't sharing the entire picture. Prices are high and profits are high. Why is that so difficult for you to grasp? You cannot have record high profits when costs are high. The answer, costs are moderate but price gauging is producing higher profits. The pandemic started much of it with less supply, raising prices. Prices stayed the same or increased as supply/cost eased. --> RECORD PROFITS

What's the first thing you dipchits do? Blame Dems. :ROFLMAO: It's all Biden's fault!!! Please explain how that's so, Professor Numbnuts. You can't make this ish up. Now kindly go sit in the corner with your teammates from Trump University's basket weaving squad. Jesus flocking Christ you fools are mindless and loving it.
You’re a stupid dolt. Just like garyb, you have no credibility. Your stupid opinions go against the views os over 70% of Americans and the other <30% are liars like you.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017

You are a total mental midget.
I have no more for you.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Torch is a mere sociopath with anger issues, having to retort to every stupid little thing with banal trite mindless often irrelevant lashing out. Definite anger issues with mercurial unstable profane outbursts. Perhaps since they haven't taken Trump down yet he's just hammered when he posts too much.
Ha ha ha ha ha the idea that a meathead like YOU thinks he can do an analysis is laughable in every way. You're just frustrated because you don't have the mental tools to do critical thinking, your posts are ridiculous and are just rehashed, debunked garbage that the right keeps spewing. You've been brainwashed dude, you just haven't figured it out yet.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Ha ha ha ha ha the idea that a meathead like YOU thinks he can do an analysis is laughable in every way. You're just frustrated because you don't have the mental tools to do critical thinking, your posts are ridiculous and are just rehashed, debunked garbage that the right keeps spewing. You've been brainwashed dude, you just haven't figured it out yet.
1711733917272.jpeg

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Biden says we need help on the border, meanwhile his fbi is reading twitter and going to investigate.. check out the pinned tweet that set this in motion.

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
Biden says we need help on the border, meanwhile his fbi is reading twitter and going to investigate.. check out the pinned tweet that set this in motion.

WTF!?!?!

This is the type of Pu$$Y they are hiring now?
Any LEO with any mettle would NOT be doing this kind of $#!^ assignment.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
WTF!?!?!

This is the type of Pu$$Y they are hiring now?
Any LEO with any mettle would NOT be doing this kind of $#!^ assignment.
Now it’s not just posting, it’s viewing too.. but we don’t have enough feds to monitor borders.

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
The dumb conjobs are falling all over themselves trying desperately to prove their case. Biden is bad! His economy is bad! We love the orange conman! B!tching like old women who wasted their lives in Stupidville. Sadly, they are what they are, just dopey minions. Despite all the evidence to the contrary and a fact-path home, they collectively remain on that yellow-brick road searching for a brain. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Some of the smarter posters try, in vain, to help them along but alas, their grey matter is cement. Stupid Muthaf*ckers!!

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
The dumb conjobs are falling all over themselves trying desperately to prove their case. Biden is bad! His economy is bad! We love the orange conman! B!tching like old women who wasted their lives in Stupidville. Sadly, they are what they are, just dopey minions. Despite all the evidence to the contrary and a fact-path home, they collectively remain on that yellow-brick road searching for a brain. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Some of the smarter posters try, in vain, to help them along but alas, their grey matter is cement. Stupid Muthaf*ckers!!

And yet biden still slipping in the polls. You must be right and all those other people are wrong.

If only they couldn’t vote, or maybe I’ll just bring in more voters..

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
And yet biden still slipping in the polls. You must be right and all those other people are wrong.

If only they couldn’t vote, or maybe I’ll just bring in more voters..
Why do you even respond to him?
He has shown he does not understand economics, or maybe much of anything. Brings zero facts to a single post and just spits out whatever Madcow tells him.

Reactions: Merlin4SC

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Why do you even respond to him?
He has shown he does not understand economics, or maybe much of anything. Brings zero facts to a single post and just spits out whatever Madcow tells him.
I know he’s an idiot. But simple statement of facts is what they can’t argue with. Just like garyb. They fill you with lies and half truths expecting people not to counter with hard facts. I expect the vitriol to get much worse as trump continues to expand his lead.
How bad is this president that he has lost his core voters?

Oh look!! biden just slipped in the polls again 😎😂

Reactions: SouthbayTrojan91

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
The Democrat base has been forced to separate themselves from reality, Everyone else recognizes that a second Biden term is unthinkable.
LOL ..... nothing like having a republican try to explain democrats' behavior. Thanks for stopping by.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
He is simply better than the alternative.
Honest question.
Can you tell me what policies during the Trump administration were bad? What was it about his first term that you hated?

I have asked this question so many times on this board and in real life. I would actually appreciate an answer so I can at least try and understand.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Honest question.
Can you tell me what policies during the Trump administration were bad? What was it about his first term that you hated?

I have asked this question so many times on this board and in real life. I would actually appreciate an answer so I can at least try and understand.
Southbay -- for starters, Trump's 2018 tax cut overwhelmingly benefited high income earners, and it's not that I hate the rich, but rather, it continued the upward trajectory of the national debt. It was also tilted against blue states like California, as it took away, among other things, our significant property tax deductions, while mostly benefiting those in red states. So bad for us, maybe not so for others.

jaycee993

Sep 2, 2021

Shows you how misleading and pathetic the Dems attempt to mislead the public with their crap pork filled bill to supposedly beef up border funds in order to get more money for Ukraine....what a joke....they want open borders....they are selling out Joe Public

Last edited:

Troy21511

Aug 24, 2017
Here in Cali gas is creeping back to 5 bucks a gallon.Its already over that in certain gas stations..Biden/Newsome have no answers during an election year.They just figure what ever they do they can bank on Cali to vote Dem.Geez!

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
Here in Cali gas is creeping back to 5 bucks a gallon.Its already over that in certain gas stations..Biden/Newsome have no answers during an election year.They just figure what ever they do they can bank on Cali to vote Dem.Geez!
Drain the Petroleum Reserve to lower prices temporarily, then, when that runs out, prices boost up.
Such a winning strategy from the Progressives while the USA lacks the lifeblood to defend itself in case of a world conflict.

Way to go Progressives for weakening the USA on the world stage - traitors!

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Shows you how misleading and pathetic the Dems attempt to mislead the public with their crap pork filled bill to supposedly beef up border funds in order to get more money for Ukraine....what a joke....they want open borders....they are selling out Joe Public
Hey Jaycee -- How was that fatty pork butt? Did you speak to Biden about getting a refund (seeing as it was all hahaha his fault)?

Latest posts