Big Game James

BeerLion

Senior
Oct 12, 2021
353
761
93
After watching the first three games and we could not run the ball against the "lesser" teams. I thought for sure Oregon was gong to eat our lunch. No offense to the defense. I think our defense is stout. But if they are playing 55 minutes of a 60 minute game. They are going to get tired. But our offensive line is bad, really bad. My 2c
 

Psu00

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
1,549
2,267
113
After watching the first three games and we could not run the ball against the "lesser" teams. I thought for sure Oregon was gong to eat our lunch. No offense to the defense. I think our defense is stout. But if they are playing 55 minutes of a 60 minute game. They are going to get tired. But our offensive line is bad, really bad. My 2c

I agree. The O line shouldn’t be that bad. I remember 1 play where a PSU O lineman was immediately moving backwards at a pretty good clip at the snap of the ball (and no one was pushing him back).

I’m no physics expert but what do they think is going to happen when a 300 lb D lineman hits a 300lb O lineman when the D lineman is pushing forward and the O lineman is, on his own, moving backward? No wonder the O line stinks.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Live updates: Penn State-Northwestern score, stats, and notes from the new Ryan Field
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  3. 03 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Tailgate Show
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?