I thought u were going to say sh!tfacedbecoming more and more painful to listen to....
What took you so long?becoming more and more painful to listen to....
He is horrible....and I love it!
I really like listenhe is the best. could listen to him all day call games.
I love listening to bill,but him and that other guy have be in the running for world's ugliest crew.he is the best. could listen to him all day call games.
I have to agree, he's a complete goober but he can be funny. I just don't want him calling UK games. He's perfect for IU games though.He is like a really bad car wreck......You just can't turn away
becoming more and more painful to listen to....
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina