Billy Donovan

Montana81

Heisman
Aug 12, 2004
82,727
29,410
113
Talking about KT Turner and maybe Bruiser leaving. Strong chance Pastner joins up.

I’m just not a fan of that. Pastner was a great recruiter like 14 years ago. When he was younger and could relate to them easier. I’m not sure he’d still be that guy. And if he’s not an ace recruiter what does he bring to the table?

That said i think he’ll land another head coaching gig somewhere anyways.
 

beagle52

Senior
Jul 26, 2004
4,371
451
0
Who could recruit at UTEP , and Rodney Terry is an exclient recruiter . He should get TEXAS job.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB