Blue Bloodline

bigbluefattycat

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2005
14,557
4,530
0
Terry and Cam Mills
Jeff/Stacy and Reed

Missed on Mashburn Jr.

Chuck Hayes son is a possibility
Dennis and hopefully Jasper Johnson

Down the road a possibility could be Jagger Prickett. I hope he develops. Great kid.

Who am I missing?
 

megablue

Heisman
Oct 2, 2012
16,677
17,363
113
Terry and Cam Mills
Jeff/Stacy and Reed

Missed on Mashburn Jr.

Chuck Hayes son is a possibility
Dennis and hopefully Jasper Johnson

Down the road a possibility could be Jagger Prickett. I hope he develops. Great kid.

Who am I missing?
Art Still and Valerie Still
 
  • Like
Reactions: sefleming

TopCatCal

Heisman
Dec 10, 2012
5,483
21,435
0
Terry and Cam Mills
Jeff/Stacy and Reed

Missed on Mashburn Jr.

Chuck Hayes son is a possibility
Dennis and hopefully Jasper Johnson

Down the road a possibility could be Jagger Prickett. I hope he develops. Great kid.

Who am I missing?
Wayne & son Rex Chapman
Wasn't Travis Perry's dad a walk on for UK
Bo Lanter & son Tod Lanter
 

MasonCoBlue

Senior
Sep 14, 2014
465
555
93
Allen “The Horse” and son Darren Feldhaus. Other facts: Allen Jr played for Eastern Ky and now coaches Madison Central. Willie Feldhaus played for Morehead State and coached at Pendleton, Russell, and L Male. Feldhaus’s are about as Blueblood as a family can get. 6-5 Jake Feldhaus (2026) plays for Mason County and is putting up respectable numbers as a Sophomore.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz

MasonCoBlue

Senior
Sep 14, 2014
465
555
93
Good size for a sophomore.
I believe he was only like 5' 10" as a freshman. Some have him at 6' 6" now. 12.9 points and 7.9 rebounds for his sophomore year and also a team leader. OT: A highly ranked state golfer as well.

It will be interesting to see the jump his Junior year. My guess is there are probably several programs keeping an eye on him.
 

TCurtis75_rivals88839

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2004
7,932
4,539
0
I believe he was only like 5' 10" as a freshman. Some have him at 6' 6" now. 12.9 points and 7.9 rebounds for his sophomore year and also a team leader. OT: A highly ranked state golfer as well.

It will be interesting to see the jump his Junior year. My guess is there are probably several programs keeping an eye on him.
Brings up a question...how many grandfather, father, and son combos have played for UK? I assume there have been some but I can't imagine there are that many.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MasonCoBlue
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime