Boom standby thread

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,967
102,199
113
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,549
113
This kid is obviously itching to make the decision.
You don't cancel the Auburn visit if you haven't already made up your mind.
Bet we get a Boom by noon tomorrow.

I doubt he's thinking IU, BUT if he is he might be taking the night to sleep on it and make a decision in the morning.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,703
87,484
113
Every time I see that GIF, I laugh for two reasons. First of all, it's funny as hell. And if that wasn't enough, that character's voice actually sounds just like former LSU coach Ed Orgeron talking.
Now that’s funny
 

jeffky

All-American
Sep 22, 2017
3,878
7,555
113
Every time I see that GIF, I laugh for two reasons. First of all, it's funny as hell. And if that wasn't enough, that character's voice actually sounds just like former LSU coach Ed Orgeron talking.
Or this guy
Election Day Midterms GIF by GIPHY News
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/2: Live from Shady Rays in Lexington (in Kentucky)
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR Today: Happy Big Blue Madness!
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  5. 05 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event