Bottoms up!

H.E. PennypackEER

All-Conference
Aug 27, 2023
1,786
1,744
108
Kamala and her friends get together. Three hours in and two bottles of wine later…

“Hey, we should make a video for my supporters!”
 
Feb 15, 2008
10,435
944
113
I have no doubt.
I wished I'd kept it but didn't bookmark it but someone had done a timeline of her life year by year. It's amazing how such an inept person was able to ascend to almost the highest office in the land. Her career was built upon affirmative action, romantic favors and the timely convenience of skin color and gender.
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,790
8,634
113
I wished I'd kept it but didn't bookmark it but someone had done a timeline of her life year by year. It's amazing how such an inept person was able to ascend to almost the highest office in the land. Her career was built upon affirmative action, romantic favors and the timely convenience of skin color and gender.
pole dancer GIF by Pastelae
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football WVU football releases updated depth chart for Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez evaluating everything on defense, in his program
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, Zac Alley and WVU players meet with media
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2028 guard David Douglas talks WVU offer, what he brings to the floor
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 10-6