Absolutely! 6 months from now you won't remember her name.Talk about someone who will soon fade into the pages of oblivion.......shew
Who is she?Absolutely! 6 months from now you won't remember her name.
Talk about someone who will soon fade into the pages of oblivion.......shew
I wished I'd kept it but didn't bookmark it but someone had done a timeline of her life year by year. It's amazing how such an inept person was able to ascend to almost the highest office in the land. Her career was built upon affirmative action, romantic favors and the timely convenience of skin color and gender.I have no doubt.
I wished I'd kept it but didn't bookmark it but someone had done a timeline of her life year by year. It's amazing how such an inept person was able to ascend to almost the highest office in the land. Her career was built upon affirmative action, romantic favors and the timely convenience of skin color and gender.
WV Sports Football
Numbers and Notes: Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez still learning what his West Virginia team does well
WV Sports Football
Observations: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 41-24 loss against Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the plan failed against Oklahoma State