Bottoms up!

H.E. PennypackEER

All-Conference
Aug 27, 2023
1,783
1,742
108
Kamala and her friends get together. Three hours in and two bottles of wine later…

“Hey, we should make a video for my supporters!”
 
Feb 15, 2008
10,425
932
113
I have no doubt.
I wished I'd kept it but didn't bookmark it but someone had done a timeline of her life year by year. It's amazing how such an inept person was able to ascend to almost the highest office in the land. Her career was built upon affirmative action, romantic favors and the timely convenience of skin color and gender.
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,684
8,552
113
I wished I'd kept it but didn't bookmark it but someone had done a timeline of her life year by year. It's amazing how such an inept person was able to ascend to almost the highest office in the land. Her career was built upon affirmative action, romantic favors and the timely convenience of skin color and gender.
pole dancer GIF by Pastelae
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Basketball Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
  2. 02 WV Sports Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
  4. 04 WV Sports Football First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1