I'll be in Bowling Green this weekend and looking for a UK friendly bar to watch the game Saturday night. Any suggestions?
LOVE Double Dogs! I wish they'd open one in Lexington. If I was in Bowling Green on Saturday that's where I'd be watching it.Originally posted by Cats192:
The best place I've been to watch the games is Double Dogs. Best wings in BG, great beer selection, gets PACKED, so get there early.
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
KSR Football
Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015